Our detoxifying mineral wraps work in 3 powerful ways by infusing the body with a high quality dose of absorbable minerals, compressing the body in wraps and using infrared heat. These 3 healing elements work synergistically to provide numerous health benefits in one treatment.
The 75 minute process works by compressing the body in soft, porous wraps that are soaked in a proprietary, all natural mineral solution. After you are wrapped, you go into one of our infrared saunas for 35 minutes to sweat, relax and release. We have two options; our dome sauna, which most guests prefer because you can lay down comfortably, but some prefer to sit in our regular sauna where you have a little more space. We start our new guests with a gentle solution of minerals and work their way up to our level 3 which includes a stronger concentration of minerals and the addition of the healing ingredients of turmeric and MSM.
We recommend doing 3 wraps in a 4-6 week period to work up to the highest level of solution. After that we recommend having one once a month or quarterly for preventative self care. If you are struggling with mild health issues, pain and inflammation, having a hard time losing weight, or are working on detoxification, committing to more frequent wraps for a focused period of time, ideally once a week, can have a profound effect on your body and produce some amazing results. The use of infrared sauna therapy between wraps can provide quicker and more cumulative results.
Benefits of receiving highly absorbable minerals through the skin:
- Minerals are necessary to carry out every function of the body, especially detoxification and energy production so these minerals are incredibly capable of stimulating the body to detoxify.
- Minerals and turmeric will soften, tighten and tone the skin while promoting healing in problematic areas
Benefits of Compression Therapy
- Lactic acid and lymphatic flushing which removes toxins
- Reduces inflammation and water retention
- Improves circulation and oxygenation of the body
- Accelerated workout recovery
- Helps prevent and eliminate first-stage varicose veins
- Lifts and tightens and can be used to strategically address problem areas
Benefits of Infrared Heat:
- Penetrates inches into the tissue and detoxifies fat soluble toxins such as heavy metals and environmental toxins
- Increases cardiovascular, circulatory and lymphatic function which increases blood flow and oxygenation of the body while flushing out toxins
- Decreases pain and inflammation
- Raises the core body temperature which stimulates the immune system and increases the production of white blood cells
- Activates the parasympathetic nervous response which puts the body into a healing state
- Purifies the skin
- Promotes weight loss by burning up to 600 calories per session
Our bodies can be trained to relax and release which will lead to a drastic improvement in overall health and vitality so that we can age more gracefully and limit our chances for disease. Our wraps are an incredibly safe and gentle way to do just that and the benefits are immediate and long lasting! Some mild detox symptoms can occur in the beginning, though most find the process extremely gentle, relaxing and refreshing.
Single wrap $150
3 wraps $360
5 wraps $550
10 wraps: $950
First time clients: Buy 2 Get 1 Free
This is a 30 minute process that enhances your body’s ability to detoxify and energize. Your feet are placed in a basin of warm water with an ionizer(array). A low level current delivered through the array splits the water molecules (ionization). This creates negative ions, much like you would experience at the beach as waves crash onto the rocks (which is why we all feel so amazing at the beach and in forests where negative ions are abundant) These ions, absorbed by the body, travel and negate free radicals. By giving the body a bio-charge or energy boost, the body can do more work on healing and repairing itself. It balances energy pathways within the body which improves circulation, increases relaxation and reduces symptomatic or chronic inflammation.
As the body ages, cells start to lose efficiency reducing their ability to detoxify and eliminate as efficiently as they should. The ionic foot bath energizes the cells and organs by electrically charging the electro-magnetic fields within the body so that they can carry out their function. Our bodies are electric in nature so you can think of it as charging your batteries.
It is recommended to have 2-3 footbaths a week if you are actively working on detoxifying the body or healing chronic illness/infection, otherwise once every week or two for preventative care. This makes a great add on service after a wrap or using the sauna to continue drawing out toxins that were released,
Benefits of the Ionic Footbath:
- Improves circulation and lymph flow
- Reduces inflammation, muscle and joint pain
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts immune function
- Can assist with weight loss by stimulating body to release
- Improves quality of sleep and relaxation
- Helps reduce and relieve migraines and headaches
- Stimulates the body to detoxify chemicals and heavy metals
Anyone with a pacemaker, breast feeding or may be pregnant, have had organ transplants, or under the age of 7 should not have an ionic foot bath.
Single session: $40
5 Sessions $150
10 Sessions $265
20 Sessions $425
First Time Customers: Buy 2 Get 1 Free
INFRARED SAUNA therapy
The use of infrared heat is one of the most beneficial healing tools available. This one powerful modality has the ability to transform your body from the deep to the superficial. Whatever your health goals may be, infrared sauna will help you achieve them!
1. Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas that heat the air around you, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins by penetrating several inches into the body, including environmental toxins and heavy metals like mercury and lead.
2. Pain Relief – If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
3. Weight Loss – The heat generated by an infrared sauna will raise your core temperature which can also lead to an increased heart rate — the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature and keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss. One session can burn up to 600 calories.
4. Improved Circulation – As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
5. Skin Purification – Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
6. Relaxation – Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, the body’s primary stress hormone and by having a parasympathetic effect which takes the body out of fight/flight/freeze mode and puts it into rest/digest/and restore mode where true healing can take place.
Infrared saunas can produce a sweat composed of 20% toxins compared to only 3% toxins with a traditional sauna. Because the core body temperature is also raised, infrared saunas have the ability to assist the body in killing infection, bacteria, yeast, parasites and viruses. Infrared Sauna Therapy is one of the most effective forms of detoxification available.
Some studies have shown benefits of infrared sauna therapy for people with:
- cardiovascular disease
- high blood pressure
- congestive heart failure
- rheumatoid arthritis
- chronic fatigue
- poor digestion
- depression, anxiety and anger
- chronic muscle and joint pains
- chronic infection
Sauna sessions start at 30 minutes and gradually increase to 40 minutes. Recommended use is 3-4 times per week if actively trying to detox, address a chronic issue, or fighting off an illness, otherwise 1-2 times a week for maintenance and preventative care.
Single Session $35
5 sessions $125
10 sessions $215
20 sessions $330
First Time Customers: Buy 2 Get 1 Free
RED LIGHT THERAPY
NASA first developed this technology to grow plants in space, then later to treat wounds in space. Today Red Light Therapy is being used to relieve pain and help the body heal itself while rejuvenating the skin.
Red Light in wavelengths between 630-660 nm (nanometers) has the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, energizing fibroblast cells that make collagen and increase elastin production. Therefore, red light therapy is able to repair damage and improve the quality and elasticity of the skin.
Red Light Therapy is a technology that has both cosmetic and healing effects. The red light can promote healing of eczema and psoriasis, repair sun damage, stretch marks, scars, acne and improve the skin’s overall appearance. The visible benefits from Red Light Therapy such as reduced wrinkles and firmer skin may seem like a cosmetic enhancement, but it is actually the result of the body healing itself.
Other benefits of Red Light Therapy include:
- Increased immunity
- Reduced inflammation
- Wound healing and tissue repair
- Improved circulation and joint/musculoskeletal health
- Reduced depression, fatigue, and SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- Cellulite reduction
Red Light Therapy targets the entire body as you lay in a full-sized bed similar to a tanning bed. Even though Red Light beds look like a tanning bed, they do not produce dangerous UV rays. In fact, you don’t even need to where goggles.
Each relaxing session is 20 minutes. Clients actively trying to address skin issues see the best results by coming in 2-3 times a week for 12 weeks. If you are using it for pain and inflammation or the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder, once or twice a week would be beneficial. This service makes a great add on before a wrap or using the infrared sauna as it warms the body and starts the relaxation process which will help your body to release more easily.
Single session: $25
10 sessions $180
20 sessions $300
First Time Customers: Buy 2 Get 1 Free